Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy used 2002 Monster 750, looking at the picture of that bike it has red wheels and the bike is gray. I went to Ducati website and did not see that color combination. Any light on this would be appreciated. Is it stock.
Anyone knows approximate price? All stock with low milage.
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
There are 750's that color.. Send a link and I can try and help more.

·
Registered
463 Posts
That is same as my bike. 750S i.e.

I believe it was $8,500 or so new.

Different from others in the color combination, seat cowl, wind screen, carbon fiber heat guards, rubber on the pegs and excellent taste of those who buy them.

Seriously, not sure if there are any other differences between the S and other 750 in 2002.

Hope this helps.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The color scheme is called senna (gray + red wheels)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
check out classifieds to see what similar bikes are going for
www.cycletrader.com
http://www.ducatimonster.org/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.cgi
02 was a big change for M750's (fuel injection, 2nd brake disk)
98-01 are pretty similar
I believe the dual Disc brakes came as early at 01' as I have an 01' 750 with duals.

As I understand it, 01' is the last, greatest of the carb'd 750's. The 02's have the fuel injection and, from what I was told, chassis changes from the S4, no suspension hoop and the like.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Also the LCD in the gauges was introduced in the '02 year. They have total mileage and trip odometer in the left one. Clock and temp in the right. Also, there is a security system that employs an engine cutoff if the key with the correct chip is not used.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts