Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems with the LED tach on my 2000 750 monster. Hopefully someone here has seen something like this before. Starting around 6000 rpm the tach starts going nuts. The LED's between 6000 and 10000 rpm's flicker on and off and sometimes they all just stay on. It just started doing it last week. I have checked the wiring and everything looks ok. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2000 model M750 and when I took it to the dealer for the first time they told me that the bike had been recalled due to faulty tachometers.
I had just bought the bike (3000 mi) and hadn't experienced any problems until now (6200 mi). I haven't had the crazy LED problem, instead the bike starts missing out when trying to accelerate and then just died out of nowhere when riding yersterday. I had been riding for about an hour and had to choke it to get it to start again. Anyway, I'm on my way to the dealer for the 6000 mi maintenance and to ask about this alleged recall. I have a feeling they'll just remove it. Let me know if you find anything out about your problem.

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts