Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting into biking and am looking for some help on a first time bike. My cuz has really gotten me into looking at the Monsters, and I'm just curious on some opinions on this as a first time bike. Any info is much appreciated!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll try and keep that in mind!!!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I was going to suggest looking at the Monster 620 or forbid the Suzuki SV650. Both are good starter bikes. Tony can tell you about the 620. Nothing w/ too much power, a low center of gravity, etc. They would have good input on the no monster content page, just don't ask about helium in your tires!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll take it that someone accually did that b-4??? That is pretty bad!! I'm going to guess that they thought it would make the bike lighter?

R

·
0 Posts
howdy 'cuz.......I vote for the 620 ifin' your lookin' for a Ducatee....the sv650 is also a very nice starter bike and tons of fun too.....it just ain't a DUCAATEE........nice to have a another gurl here...... :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy to help you out in that area!! Tony!!! I just can't believe it!!!! Helium?? I would start to think you were the blonde in the family!!! ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah... so guess taht means we have a lot on eachother!!! Gotta tell ya' what Neal thinks about a certain someone. Give me a call tonight... or do you want me to call you?? I have class till 9:00 :p.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have class until 9 or 10. you know you can IM me,right. look up at the top of the page it says hey desmodiva- you have xx messages. I am curious. It could be a number of people but I will be patient. 8)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have class until 9 or 10. you know you can IM me,right. look up at the top of the page it says hey desmodiva- you have xx messages. I am curious. It could be a number of people but I will be patient. 8)

Yeah yeah!!! Ya nagger ::)!!! read em'!! Got the # for the National Motorcycle Saftey Course thing from someone... Maybe if you did that you would know that Helium doesn't go in your tires!!! ;D

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Already checked the IM!!! ::) One was from you and a guy giving me a # for the motorcycle safety course. Definately will be taking that!!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lots of fun at your expense there boy!!! Gotta admit that the question could have been worded better!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts