Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have a 98 M900, Yellow tank with black flames carbon fiber front fender, rear fender, side panels, tack, High pipes, corbin seat, bar end mirrors, Red pin striping on top of rear fender. One of a kind. I live in small town Nebraska.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I am in AZ, so sorry again. But damn, why? I guess I know why. I hope you get it back before it's dismantled or shipped to Mexico and sold for a dozen tacos. SUCKS! Couldn't imagine. Good luck, bro.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Do you have any photos...that you can post? I am not sure what is the possibility that anyone on the forum will run into your bike, but with photos it will certainly increase the possibility to identify/relate your bike if we do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I thinkin' maybe the taco comment wasn't a good choice. My point was that just about any type of vehicle stolen here in AZ is most likely to end up south of the border and sold for the price of a clutch cover. That's all. No offense, to those that may have been offended. Peace and love, peace and love.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have one of my kids help me with a photo. I tried, but the file was to big to post. I was born 30 years to soon for this computor stuff. This has been like losing a family member. Thank You to everyone for your help

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just as you've done here, post a picture ad on Craigslist, in as many of the cities and states around your location as possible.

Do you have any photos...that you can post? I am not sure what is the possibility that anyone on the forum will run into your bike, but with photos it will certainly increase the possibility to identify/relate your bike if we do.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Man that sucks, I can't imagine how you're feeling. My wife tells me I treat my bikes like kids so I feeling your loss. I hope they find it for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts