Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am so fustrated, I found an awesome exhaust system the other day and now that I am ready to order it, I cant find it. I'll give you a little description hoping that someone out there might know what one I am talking about.

It is a complete header and muffler assembly. Basically the major difference with this set up is that the two small mufflers are located in the space between the oil sump and rear tyre. Exhaust gasses are expelled sideways towards the left.

I thought the system was made by an italian company called road race or something like that, but I cant remember. Anyway anything you can come up with would be great!! MANY THANKS!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It lists "only for year up to 2000". Will it fit a 2003 with minor modification?

R.

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Just beware these are reportedly VERY loud. I do mean very. Also, they would appear to limit ground clearance on corners. They do look cool though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got 'em

they are loud but not so loud your ears bleed ;D i haven't scraped them cornering yet, and they do make a lovely sound 8)

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I was thinking of getting those pipes myself. The only two places I found them was on the Road Racing website and Spareshack. I am not sure now if those are the ones to get after talking to a fella that had a set on a 620 he made into a track bike. He agreed they looked cool as heck, but he also told me he couldn't get his bike tuned the way he wanted. So before I shell out around 1200 bones, I'm gonna be sure they're worth it.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Does anyone have a pic on a bike? These look neat...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
asf if you go to deano's link and click on gallery, they have a couple of pics

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Looks like it will give you some toasty feet, so manc_skank:

-How is the left foot?
-Has bike tuning been an issue to you?
-How loud are these compared to other setups like remus/arrow/generic 105db aftermarket monster pipes?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts