Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I mean is this:

I've ordered a full system, with titanium cans for my silver S2R1K. It hasn;t arrived yet. NOt sure if they've even shipped it - but I have paid 50% deposit to the dealer.

Now - I like the system - how it looks I mean - but recently i have seen the Zard high-rise set up - where one can exits either side of the seat - and it looks the ducs guts. I mean it looks great.

I have just realised therefore that I want a split hi-rise set up rather than the traditional stacked set up of Arrows.

Does anyone know if Arrow do this set up?

The set up on the Zard site almost looks like the collectors etc are Arrows - I mean they look very similar - and then the end - or where the cans separate to go their left and right ways - look like slip on-type thingys.

Is the Zard set up a full system?

What do you reckon I should do? I'm in Bangkok, the dealer in Singapore, the deposit paid about a month ago - and no word yet from Arrows or dealer on when they will come.

I suppose I could pull the order if it hasn't gone already - but risk of losing some deposit.

I really don't wanna get one set up today, and be thinking about changing it tomorrow.

Thanks chaps....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts