Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Terminal_Preppy said:
Ever notice that whenever you are trying to fix one thing, something completly unrelated happens to screw it all up?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Good luck, AZ. Sometimes these things just spiral out of control... :'(

Terminal_Preppy said:
Ever notice that whenever you are trying to fix one thing, something completly unrelated happens to screw it all up? Like when i was trying to fix a leaky faucet, i had to turn off the main water, only to find the main water valve was stripped shut after i came back to turn it on...so i had to cut the main water pipe. :eek: The point of this story? I don't know....it had potential when i started.... ::)
Yeah, Preppy, BTDT. Installing new valves on the water lines for a new bathroom vanity/sink.
Next thing I know, I'm in the middle of digging a 10 foot long trench in my front yard...then scrambling to finish the job near midnight so I can have a hot shower in the morning...coupla retards drive by, yell "Tweaker!" out the window...damn near threw my shovel at 'em.. :mad:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My mechanics brother saw this same post on the azduc.com website. He came over with a truck and hauled the bike over to his brothers garage and fixed it!! :D It turned out that one of the seals kinked. He took it apart, fixed it the seal, filled up the fluid, bleeded the system and out the door! Nice!! :D

21 - 25 of 25 Posts