Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this bike fri. and was T-boned by a Camry about 2 hrs after taking delivery of my new 98 M900. I now need stock rearsets, turnsignals and handlebars to make the bike functional while I regroup on how to repair/upgrade it's configuration. For reference the bike is a yellow 98 M900 mostly stock with Duc. Perf.polished high pipes.
Thanks, [email protected] :-\

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok here's what I can see so far without taking it down too far so the adjuster can see it as it looks with all the damage.
1 stock front fender
Throttle housing is cracked near the grip
handlebars, stock
front turn signals
both side rear sets,stock
rear fender (mud guard),stock plastic
Both cans (Duc.perf.polished high pipes)
both side panels, stock
I'm sending the tank and all the body/paintwork to Ducpainter, come on guys, I know most of this stock stuff is collecting dust in someone's garage, help the NFG out. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Dude, did the Camry bolt after they hit you? If not I would assume that the owners insurance company will be footing the repair bill, and if that's the case you want all new parts, not used. Unless ofcourse you were hit by an uninsured driver or they deamed it your fault. In that case good luck finding the parts you need. Also, sorry about the damage to your extremely new bike and good to see you aren't that badly banged up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts