Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...replacement belts for an 01 S4. the bike has been in the shop for 3 weeks already and i'm told it might be a couple more weeks and i'm gonna go crazy if i can't get the bike back sooon. sooooo, i have called around locally but no luck, have checked the sites that i'm aware of and no luck... :'(. anyone know of any leads?

thanks,
julie

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
s4girl said:
...replacement belts for an 01 S4. the bike has been in the shop for 3 weeks already and i'm told it might be a couple more weeks and i'm gonna go crazy if i can't get the bike back sooon. sooooo, i have called around locally but no luck, have checked the sites that i'm aware of and no luck... :'(. anyone know of any leads?

thanks,
julie
I'd find a different shop. If it's a Duc dealer they should be able to get parts within 5 days from Italy. If it's an independant repair shop I'd hope they could come up with a better excuse than that. If Chris can't help there are a bunch of dealers around the country that ship daily.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ducpainter said:
I'd find a different shop. If it's a Duc dealer they should be able to get parts within 5 days from Italy. If it's an independant repair shop I'd hope they could come up with a better excuse than that. If Chris can't help there are a bunch of dealers around the country that ship daily.
roger that...though these guys have been good to me in the past. it is a non-ducati dealer with two ducati techs and they came recommended. guess i will have to re-evaluate for the next big service.

will give [email protected] a call.

thanks,
julie

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for all the input. [thumbsup] yeah, tracked them down at bcm figuring they were the closest. really cool easy, going, confidence inspiring guys-hopefully i will have them tomorrow...uhhh....errr the belts that is ::), they were going to send them overnight! can't wait to ride!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.