Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get an OEM fairing for a 2002 monster? Looking for dark. I've seen stuff in moto wheels and in another catalog that don't look OEM. I can't even find any non- carbon fiber fairings in the Ducati Performance catalog.

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance!
Joe

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
AFAIK, Darks never come with fairings, so you won't be able to find one that's 'dark'...

That said, it's fairly common for folks to take their fairings off, perhaps someone here has one sitting in their 'takeoff' box, with your name on it. ;)

You'll just then need to paint it to match.

Perhaps EBAY?

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
I have found Dark seat cowls and headlight farings online before. I'm not sure if they're OEM or aftermarket product matched to the Dark fender, but they are out there...

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your help!

I really would like the stock Ducati fairing. Anybody know how to order from Ducati? I couldn't find it in the Ducati Performance catalog.

Does anybody have one that they've removed and want to sell? Any color is ok. I can always paint it "dark".

Can't believe it is going to get really cold again here in NJ. I'm going to have to go riding anyway...lol.

Joe

·
Registered
74 Posts
Joe - I have a Ducati Dark Fairing for my 2003 Monster. I bought it at Pro Italia. IM me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts