Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The headlight fairing on my blue S4R took a bit of a beating (scratched up badly) whn I came off last fall and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it--I think it could be repainted and re-striped, or it could be replaced with stock part or I could replace it with the CF fairing that spareshack carries or try to get the DP CF fairing. I'm just wondering if replacing the blue and white stripe with CF will take away some of the aesthetic appeal of the bike. I would appreciate any and all opinions--- Thanks!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought the same howie---I was just making sure.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
i agree also that it would look a little outah place...the carbon fiber one that is...

your bike being all blue as it is and such, i would get the stock one in the same color or sand/paint the one you have now the same color..

now..when it comes to my M750 Dark...I think the carbon fiber fairing that I am about to get my hands on will look sweet...

you could get a carbon one and have a body/paint shop match paint it?

maybe just getting the stock one would be the easiest and cheapest...

later

·
Registered
96 Posts
Leave it off. Monsters (like girlz) look better topless :D

Just my opinion of course.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all-- I like my women topless as well (bottomless also if possible) , but on my bike I like the wind off of my chest. I think I'll try the sanding,painting approach first, if that fails I'll spring for a stock unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts