Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I have been watching quietly and reading for a little while now (GREAT site). I am 22 and live in SE Michigan. I hope to be ordering my first bike tomorrow. 2004 M620 (red). It sounds like it should be a great first bike.
Already been to the dealer and it sounds like probably OTD a little under $7000. How does that sound?
I enjoy getting on here and reading all of the excellent info. Sorry that I won't be of any help on the tech bike stuff, but I'm a Sheriff Deputy so if anyone has ? regarding that area, hit me up ;).

Thanks in advance for the welcome.

Rainman

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Welcome to the board, Rainman! Enjoy the new ride! So, will you be putting on Road-legal, or For Race Use Only, pipes on that new beauty of yours? ;D

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: HELLO !!!  NEW MEMBER, GOING SHOPPING

welcome on to the board.... r u gonna extend "professional courtesy" thing to all monster owners in ur area ?? ;D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Re: HELLO !!!  NEW MEMBER, GOING SHOPPING

welcome aboard the board, rainman. great choice for a first bike... i believe the msrp on that bike is $6,995.00. i guess you can't get it lower than that since it's a 2004 and we're staring the summer season right in the face.

good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Rainman..got an '03 620 for $6200 out the door last April. You shuld be able to get it a little cheaper than that. Wait til the end of the month to buy it. I'm not sure if they have to make a monthly quota like the car dealerships?

BTW..St. Johns, Michigander here. Got my Masters from Eastern Mich Univ. a couple years ago.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhh....

I wanna cry :( ::) :'(

Paid $7100 OTD for my '03 620 dark,........GO FOR IT!!!!

Best $7000 I ever spent and still counting.......

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Posted by: caxys Posted on: Apr 19th, 2004, 12:06am
Welcome to the board, Rainman! Enjoy the new ride! So, will you be putting on Road-legal, or For Race Use Only, pipes on that new beauty of yours?

Of course I will be putting .............. pipes on my bike. Oh, there must have been a CPU error.

Posted by: atatinen Posted on: Apr 19th, 2004, 12:10am
welcome on to the board.... r u gonna extend "professional courtesy" thing to all monster owners in ur area ??

There will definitely be some "Professional courtesy" to the other Duc riders. But luckily I haven't seen one in my area, big reason for first looking at Ducati.

Made the order yesterday. Believe that I got a pretty good deal on the bike. Can't wait until I get it. ;D
Thanks for the welcome.

Rainman

1 - 10 of 10 Posts