Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forums. I've been riding for two years and started on a 92 Honda Nighthawk. Always loved the Monsters and considered it beyond my skill level (until I learned to ride). Currently shopping around now for my spring purchase and have settled on the Ducati family. We have an awesome dealer here in the Pittsburgh area with a great sales staff.

Anyway, I'm a big guy at 6'4" and about 240 and every time I've done searches on mods to better suit me, I've ended up here. So I figured I'd join up and hopefully be riding a new Duc this spring (we're under about two feet of snow right now).

Peace.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome. Wow, as tall as you are you might want to try out a multistrada or a hypermoto. Both of those bikes are just as much fun as the monster and might be a better fit for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I agree, I've sat on them all and they are better fits. I sit on the Monster and think if the bars were just a littlemore up and forward and the pegs were just a little further down.. BUT, it's just so damn sexy.. haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts