Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, thought I'd introduce myself !
Finally i've found a Ducati only forum . . . .

I ride a '04 M620ie in red with loud Termignonis !

My other ride is a matt-black VTR250, its my tight-ass-tuesday commuter that i'm in two minds of selling. I'm actually thinking of trading the VTR for a Vespa GT250ie . . . yeah, i know, i'm also questioning myself !!! ;D hahahah !

Anyway, I hope to meet some of you guys.

I like the idea of a group of Monsters going to the Syd Motorcyle show . . i'm in for Saturday !

yeah, i always like the naked look . . .
Don't get confused that the one at the back is a 600Lite ! ;D

G

·
Re: Hello fellow to my fellow Ducatisti !

Hi Micky,

Welcome to the DML! Not quite a ducati only forum, but hey we like our ducs [thumbsup]

Actually we have people who are former duc owners, people who have converted, and others who just like hanging around a bunch of v twin fanatics..
And yes, we have a few of us with more than one 2 wheeler in the stable, including a few with vespas!

Re the GT250, nice, but man go the GTV if you are spashing out..

Here's a pic of a few of them outside the piaggio factory in Pontadera, Tuscany! The day were there, there was a dealer conference on, and when we emerged from the vespa museum, this is what we saw.... btw, there were about 20 of them!

Not sure how may of us are going on saturday, but come to Mecca espresso (cnr king and sussex st, sydney) about 10ish AM for a coffee, and you should see and meet some monster riders!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

hey Goldfish . . .
yeah, the new Vespa has the goods . . . i'm after a red one to color coordinate with the Monster.
The new Aprilia SportCity 250ie also takes my fancy . . .

I can't see the reason why I have two road bikes, so a scooter as a commuter would be a good change.

Talking about being a V-twin fanatic . . . . I think i've covered myself there !

·
Registered
45,105 Posts

Mickyb said:
I ride a '04 M620ie in red with loud Termignonis !

My other ride is a matt-black VTR250
Just so you don't go thinking you're doing something original there, that makes you the _third_ person here with a Monster and a 250cc vtwin Honda - I've got a '99 M750 and a '90 VT250L Spada, and Lil's got an 06 M695 and a '91 Spada...

;-)

big (and there's that interloper Joe with his S4R and a VTR1000 - size queen!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.