Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of good information here ! Just bought a 2001 916 with 20k miles on it. Never owned Duc before, Mostly Jap bikes and a few Bultacos. I will be asking a lot of questions once I get up the scratch for tune up parts. Not real computer savy, Can anyone tell me how to change my profile pic? Thanks

· Registered
505 Posts
What's wrong with a hot dog? :whistle: he's cute.
Any page, look top right to see you current avatar, (hot dog). if you hover it will say 'account details'.
click on this and select, 'my profile'.
your profile opens with current avatar, simply click on it and 'edit'.
then follow to change. browse to picture wanted.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ronski, I missed the edit. The little hot dog is cool but I like my old flat track bike better.. Going to race it next month on a indoor cement track at age 68. My lady friend is not happy LOL!

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello ronski, Yes 1972 250 Astro . I am a retired journey Machinist /Programmer 46 years. I blue printed the engine using Surfcam cad software, cnc machine along with a coordinate measuring machine. All the port work was done by hand . The bike frame was made by C&J extremely rare, I was told it was one of five made for a Bultaco. Super fast for a 250! The only computer program I know is Surfcam. Wish me luck racing with the youngsters!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts