Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post here. A couple of months ago I bought my first Duc, a awsome black s4rs. I had no idea what i was missing! What a machine! [clap] As of now I am hooked and saving for the 1098. Love the sound from the termis also. Sounds like a .50 cal machine gun on crack full auto. See ya

Art

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
pics

beer

doughnuts

oh.....

WELCOME!

·
Banned
1,235 Posts
welcome

beers to the right, hookers to the left...

Q

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Hey, BigEasy, see you are from New Orleans. I'm also a NOLA boy. Have a few of us locals on the DML. We'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. I hit Bike Night in Metairie from time to time. Also hit the track at NPR when the have a track day. Next one is Sunday the 26th. You'll have to come check it out.

Where are you located? I had a place in Lakeview until Katrina hit. I'm in Old Metairie now....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Excellent choice on the S4Rs....

And as told to me (only a few short days ago) without pics it is a lie.... j/k [thumbsup]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all! Will work the pics but I am a bit puter retarded. I am in the uptown area mike. Cooter Browns is my kitchen and I live right above it. I think I have seen your bike, the black and silver sr1000 with a tail chop right? I go to bike night for about 15 minutes to walk around, then I head out.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Welcome to your new home and say goodbye to your wallet.

Alex

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Welcome! When u say cooter browns is your kitchen, you own it? Very cool place, used to shoot pool and get oysters there all the time. Why did you fix the table on the left? we used to play for free all the time! ;D

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

I have a question for you and maybe MikeB. I heard a new Ducati shop opened in downtown NOLA. Is this true? I looked on the dealer locator a couple weeks ago and didn't see anything. I also called information, no luck there either. I'm in Morgan City and for the last service I had to go to Houston. 280 miles or so kinda sucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts