Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post here. A couple of months ago I bought my first Duc, a awsome black s4rs. I had no idea what i was missing! What a machine! [clap] As of now I am hooked and saving for the 1098. Love the sound from the termis also. Sounds like a .50 cal machine gun on crack full auto. See ya

Art

· Banned
1,206 Posts
welcome

beers to the right, hookers to the left...

Q

· Registered
2,548 Posts
Hey, BigEasy, see you are from New Orleans. I'm also a NOLA boy. Have a few of us locals on the DML. We'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. I hit Bike Night in Metairie from time to time. Also hit the track at NPR when the have a track day. Next one is Sunday the 26th. You'll have to come check it out.

Where are you located? I had a place in Lakeview until Katrina hit. I'm in Old Metairie now....

· Registered
490 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Excellent choice on the S4Rs....

And as told to me (only a few short days ago) without pics it is a lie.... j/k [thumbsup]

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all! Will work the pics but I am a bit puter retarded. I am in the uptown area mike. Cooter Browns is my kitchen and I live right above it. I think I have seen your bike, the black and silver sr1000 with a tail chop right? I go to bike night for about 15 minutes to walk around, then I head out.

· Registered
555 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

I have a question for you and maybe MikeB. I heard a new Ducati shop opened in downtown NOLA. Is this true? I looked on the dealer locator a couple weeks ago and didn't see anything. I also called information, no luck there either. I'm in Morgan City and for the last service I had to go to Houston. 280 miles or so kinda sucks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.