Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-

I have been lurking for a while and have even posted a couple of times. I have been in the market for a bike for over a year, and I finally got one. I just took delivery of my first bike an '07 695 red last night in the freezing cold :). Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to meeting many of you soon.

I have lots of mods to do and with the cold weather may be a good time to get started.

Here is a pic so that I do not get yelled at...

·
Registered
483 Posts
congrats and welcome to the sickness. The only cure is more mods.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Nice! [thumbsup] I just bought an '06 620 and I still have black tie wraps on the frame tubes. I notice it looks like your new 695 did away with those, or did they camoflauge them somehow? I also like your black engine components - better looking than my '06. But when I was shopping around, I noted that the 695 does not come with the 'cafe racer' rear fender, nor the little windscreen. I definately do like the look of those two items. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all of the kind words...Please excuse my ignornace but I was wondering if there were any offical Ducati riding or owner clubs in this area that you are all apart of? Any information would be great...

Thanks again,
Tootoes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.