Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am in the process of buying an M1100 (perhaps S), and I am doing a ton of research.
I was pretty set on the M1100 standard version, but the color combination is very important to me and I want a bike with the black frame and pearl plastic parts.

A local dealer is working on getting me a quote for a new all black 2010 non S, and he's helping me figure out what it will cost to get white plastics on it.

On the other hand, another local dealer is offering me a white S with black frame for $13,000 OTD. I really don't think I need the S, but at that price it is very attractive.

I'll wait and see what the other option ends up costing me.
All advice is greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My dealer swapped plastics for free. Took black parts and put it on silver bike, so now I've the got glossy black with red trellis.

·
Registered
156 Posts
All depends on what is most important you.

Myself, the Ohlins suspension was more important than the color as I prefer traditional Ducati red. Besides the suspension quality and adjustability, there is a certain amount of cool factor associated with the Ohlins.

I also have added the carbon slip on Termi's to my M1100S.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Go for the S the Ohlins is worth it. Also try to work a deal with him for Termi's right off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts