Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mike and after many years of wanting a Ducati I finally bought one. It was as difficult deciding which model as anything, but I decided on a 2010 Monster 1100S and am looking forward to putting some miles on it in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
156 Posts
My name is Mike and after many years of wanting a Ducati I finally bought one. It was as difficult deciding which model as anything, but I decided on a 2010 Monster 1100S and am looking forward to putting some miles on it in the coming weeks.
Congratulations Mike. I just recently took delivery of a brand new '09 M1100S and already I feel it is the most competent bike I have ever ridden for the type of riding I do which is primarily fun riding and the occasional track day. I do not plan on any trips on the bike, just playin' on a Sunday morning or during the week. Gobs and gobs of usable torque, the Ohlins with the "S" model (enough said!), semi-agressive riding position but upright enough that you are not hunched way over and awesome brakes. You are gonna love this bike.

I did put the carbon Termi slip ons with ECU and filter on at time of delivery to bring out the true Monster sound. You might want to consider the DP comfort seat. I have one on order now 'cause the slope of the stock seat tends to crush the nads a bit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts