Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Michael. I am the forum moderator at Cardo Systems, the motorcycle Bluetooth and DMC company that I'm sure you're all very familiar with. The same company that brought you the scala rider Q Series, G9x, and, of course, the PackTalk. I wanted to introduce myself as the central hub for any of your questions, concerns, gripes, technical issues, and to be a part of the forum myself. I'm not here to sell or really even advertise to anyone. If there's an issue with me being on the forums as a Cardo representative, or if the thread needs to be moved, please let me know.

Anyway, please feel free to reach out to me for any and all scala rider technical support questions you may have!

·
Registered
694 Posts
@scala rider
Hi Micheal, I'm very pleased you're here for advice and technical issues.:nerd
My accessories dealer had already sold me on the basic features of your product but a Black-Friday sale just pushed a Pack-Talk Duo box into my possession.
I'm snowed-in right now however, I've been following a Youtube advocate of your product under the name of "MotoGeek Freak" which has done a great job teaching the basic operational highlights such as DMC Bridge etc. The box will remain unopened for a few months but I will certainly tap into your expertize going forward.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@scala rider
Hi Micheal, I'm very pleased you're here for advice and technical issues.:nerd
My accessories dealer had already sold me on the basic features of your product but a Black-Friday sale just pushed a Pack-Talk Duo box into my possession.
I'm snowed-in right now however, I've been following a Youtube advocate of your product under the name of "MotoGeek Freak" which has done a great job teaching the basic operational highlights such as DMC Bridge etc. The box will remain unopened for a few months but I will certainly tap into your expertize going forward.
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, DarR! I'm glad you got yourself a PackTalk DUO- you're going to love them. Before riding season comes up, I would recommend installing the latest software here. Please send any and all inquiries my way and I'll do the best I can to get you taken care of. Same goes for everyone else!

Happy riding!

-scala rider

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello @scala rider
I have a XDiavel 20 equipped with the DMS, and have to Packtalk Bold from Ducati and I'm having big problems with the quality of the connection.
I've paired the phone (iOS) and the two Pack Talks as Rider and Passenger.
When i'm listening to music, with only me as Rider, there are problems and the sound isn't continuous, like the connection was not clean.

When I ride with a passenger, and have the two Packtalks connected, the connection sometimes get lost and it auto-reconnects.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,
Paulo Leite

1 - 4 of 4 Posts