Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good vibes from NorCal!! [thumbsup]

My good friend S2RGRL posted my Aprilia Mille R for sale in the classifieds. The Aprilia sold and is going to its new home in Santa Cruz - a very excited and lucky owner picks her up tomorrow!

So what did I decide to do with the money? Keep it for a rainy day? No. Book a trip to Europe for Spring '07? No. Buy a new home theater system? No. New Dainese leathers, Arai helmet and Spidi boots?? No. Buy my first Monster?? YES!! [thumbsup]

Hi - I'm Rick and I'm a Ducaholic. I sold my perfectly beautiful '02 Mille R so I could move on... and well, I pick up my new-to-me Monster in 2 days. She'll make a great companion to my '01 748R. :)

So - I hope to learn and contribute to this great site. It's such a great resource for anything Monster and has already helped my with my decision to go own one...

Shouts out to my good friends S2RGRL and T-Byrd!! Here's a sneak peek of my baby...

·
Registered
132 Posts
A sneak peek?! That's just teasing.

Welcome, congrats and a big screw you for owning multiple amazing bikes!

[clap]

-Danimal

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Rick T. said:
Good vibes from NorCal!! [thumbsup]

My good friend S2RGRL posted my Aprilia Mille R for sale in the classifieds. The Aprilia sold and is going to its new home in Santa Cruz - a very excited and lucky owner picks her up tomorrow!

So what did I decide to do with the money? Keep it for a rainy day? No. Book a trip to Europe for Spring '07? No. Buy a new home theater system? No. New Dainese leathers, Arai helmet and Spidi boots?? No. Buy my first Monster?? YES!! [thumbsup]

damn, that's some serious hardware on that sucker...
Hi - I'm Rick and I'm a Ducaholic. I sold my perfectly beautiful '02 Mille R so I could move on... and well, I pick up my new-to-me Monster in 2 days. She'll make a great companion to my '01 748R. :)

So - I hope to learn and contribute to this great site. It's such a great resource for anything Monster and has already helped my with my decision to go own one...

Shouts out to my good friends S2RGRL and T-Byrd!! Here's a sneak peek of my baby...

hmmm, didn't notice that my post didn't go through, in any case, what I said was:

wow, that's some serious hardware you've got there.... :eek:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Holy crap! Rick T.! Haha! We made you do it! [laugh] You know, we have the same braking system and we may have the same front forks too. You will not miss the Speed Triple one bit! >:D

Tanya

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
T-byrd said:
Holy crap! Rick T.! Haha! We made you do it! [laugh] You know, we have the same braking system and we may have the same front forks too. You will not miss the Speed Triple one bit! >:D

Tanya
Tanya!!!!!

The Speed Four was a hoot... and I do miss her. The Mille R I know for certain I will miss - just like all the other bikes I've had. I stared at her at length last night and my heart sank to my stomach. But another look at the pics I have of the new Desmo machine and all is well in the world again.

BTW - notice the forged 10-spoke Marchesinis? ;D

Give my best to Dave. When is he getting HIS Monster? ;)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Hey I just saw you post this on ducati.ms [laugh]

If you have time this weekend we are doing a ride saterday starting in SF and going to the north bay. Your welcome to come and hang out. Trying to get 1999r1 to go.

dan

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DanTheMan said:
Hey I just saw you post this on ducati.ms [laugh]

If you have time this weekend we are doing a ride saterday starting in SF and going to the north bay. Your welcome to come and hang out. Trying to get 1999r1 to go.

dan
Doh! What a fun sounding ride! Unfortunately, I'm booked all weekend - Saturday, delivering the Mille R; Sunday, picking up the Monster...

I hope to join in on the next one. :)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Rick T. said:
BTW - notice the forged 10-spoke Marchesinis? ;D

Give my best to Dave. When is he getting HIS Monster? ;)
Ooh! I see them now...lookin' good Mr. Carter! [laugh]

Dave said he has a monster in the garage that he can ride anytime...over my dead body. ::) [laugh]

Tanya

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Hello Rick T...my name is Marilou. Welcome! Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you and riding with you. ;) ;D

LOL! Its about damn time! Congratulations! Can't wait to see her this weekend :D [clap]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts