Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I just bought my first bike ;D (a Monster 620) which will be delivered later this week.

I will need Zen-like patience to wait for a while until the weather allows me to go out with it. :-/

In the meanwhile, the bike will be in my garage, but with the low temperatures we had for the past few weeks I am concerned about how to properly take care of it. Could anyone please give me some pointers?

Thanks and I'm sure I will see some of you around this spring!

N

·
0 Posts
Congrats, where did you get your bike from? Were do you live. PA winters suck, then you got to worry about all the slalt, stones etc when it does warm up again.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I live in Montgomery County (Montgomeryville). I bought my bike in New Jersey (Cherry Hill).

M

·
0 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard. I am new to the board as well. I am not too far from you, I am in Harleysville, PA. I try to make it out to Ephrata, PA the first Sunday of the month starting on March...That is a nice ride and it is great breakfast and usually 2000 bikes show up........

N

·
0 Posts
I live about 10 miles from Ephrata. Went once. A ton of bikes there, If you owned a R6 it would get lost. Lots of street squids. But as your walking around you hear the unmistakeable sound of a dry clutch and you see 999R or somthing cool. There was maybe 2 monsters there. Hand full of other ducati superbikes. Watch your speed on the main roads 222 322 cause the cops just sit a wait for you cause they know your comming on that day.

D

·
0 Posts
I bought my new Monster on 4/24 and I haven't stopped riding since. Except for having to garage it for the rain that wouldn't stop falling on Monday. Oh well...it happens. I am in Hanover, if anyone is near...let me know.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I live in Harrisburg, let me know if you want to get together and ride. Lots of nice roads in the area.

D

·
0 Posts
I know what you mean, Bill. I got a lot of them too. Nice to cruise around the lake where I live. Plenty of twisties!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts