Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a hello from England! Dont have a monster but do have a Ducati 750 "dark" full faired!

Just saw the "babes thread"...Mmmm!? Just wonder other than "Molly" how many are real?...(riders I mean!!!) ;)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hello there.. welcome to the board kwik... you mind if I call you kwik for short? how about 'KB'? no? OK.. kwikbitch it is.

Lots of good and useful info here as well as really cool people.. some smarta$$es too, including myself ...

All the girls on the 'babes' thread ride.. right? that's why I bought a Ducati in the first place.. for the quality of babes that ride them.

Nottingham, eh? Are you related to Robin Hood?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hi kwikb!tch, welcome aboard! No monster, eh? Well, I've got a monster for you right here...

Sorry about that, just thought i'd beat the other degenerates to the punch.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hi kwikb!tch, welcome aboard! No monster, eh? Well, I've got a monster for you right here...

Sorry about that, just thought i'd beat the other degenerates to the punch.
Magnus--you are incorigible :). Thats my kind of humor as well.

So KB--welcome to the board !!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I like to laugh and b shocked so the comments dont bother me... Like I said If you cross me...;-)I give as good as I get!

And seing as we are at the virtual bar...Mines a Drambuie!
Who wants to buy me a drink?
Well, seeing that Herb has already bellied up to the bar (an ample belly, i might add), he's got the first round.

By the way, KB, now is a good time to tell you that all new female members need to post a pic of themselves wearing just a bra (this is a family oriented site, after all). If you don't believe me, just go look at the members pics area and you'll see desmodiva there. Black leather is the most typical choice, but anything transparent is also acceptable. Suh-weet!!!

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Rusty Nail
1 twist of Lemon peel

Mixing instructions:
Pour the Scotch and Drambuie into an old-fashioned glass almost filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with the lemon twist.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Magnus? How'dya change my name when you quoted? And i'm not a pregnant dog, just a female dogg! :-*

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Magnus? How'dya change my name when you quoted? And i'm not a pregnant dog, just a female dogg! :-*
That's the BB censor software. It changes b i t c h to bitch.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Didn't get that last one. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts