Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the AMA rips off Major League Baseball for their professional racing logos, and now it looks like they've used the Dodge Ram as inspiratiopn for the new association logo.

I'm not sure what it's supposed to represent, and it's kinda hard to even read "AMA" in there if you aren't looking for it.

Between their horrible magazine and their goofy attemps at PR, I feel more and more like they really don't represent me. I'd be happy to throw in an extra buck on my membership (or they could just keep the magazine) if they'd use the proceeds to hire a professional PR person. Either that, or maybe they can just merge with the AARP. ;)

--Fillmore

·
Premium Member
5,076 Posts
I cut up my card & sent it back with a nasty note after the Gobert ban. I can't think of any good reason to belong to the AMA, they don't represent anyone but themselves.

·
Registered
155 Posts
... looks like the "Transformers" logo

AHHH, don't associate Transformers with them!!! :'(
Well, maybe Bumblebee.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
AHHH, don't associate Transformers with them!!! :'(
Well, maybe Bumblebee.
... well, other than the dodge ram logo, can't think of anything else it resembles... except for maybe this!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
How many posts in a row can I post the same thing...

WE TODD DID SOFA KING WE TODD DID.....

okay this is getting old...I will stop now.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
It looks like a man (red) on top of a woman (blue) doing the dirty as viewed from behind if they were laying down on a bed or something.

I can't figure out why the woman has spikes through her ankles though...

And it spells "MAAaaaaaa......"

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
It is awful....

·
Registered
155 Posts
what the hell is we todd did?
Retarded, so f'ing retarded, as a mental handicap would say.

LOL at the American Gladiator thing! Oh BTW Daffe, you bear a striking resemblance to my uncle, just to let you know :p

·
Registered
472 Posts
Daffe,

That was funny.....WHat is "WE TODD DID"

I bet you feel a bit "WE TODD DID"

all in fun.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
... guess I was saying it too slow (a throwback from when I used to live in Virginia) - I'm poking fun at myself btw, not at any of you folks in the southern states

1 - 19 of 19 Posts