Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
I saw one on and it had been patched numerous times. Ground clearance is a problem and the owner had to repatch the patches. Volume is same

G

·
I'm really interested in that system. The M1000 supposedly has 1 extra inch of ground clearance, and if this is true, clearance shouldn't be a problem. I was recently told by a local, that a guy at a dealer not far from me has that system on his own bike, but I haven't contacted him yet. It would really clean up the lines of the rear end of the bike.

G

·
Pardon me everyone, I don't intend to deflect the topic at all, but while I have you all as witnesses;

Can anyone tell me why clicking on that roadracing link would shut down my computer?

Shuts it right down to reboot ???

This happens rarely but on other sites as well.

I've got the absolute latest Norton Internet Security but still run 98SE and I'm on a cable connection.

Any ideas?

(BTW, though I can't see the pics, if you're describing the "two small cans under the engine" type exhaust, BCM said they have serious clearance problems.)

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I have them and love them! The loudest pipe for the Monster ever! I only wish they were more throaty but that would require the muffler to be bigger and carbon.

I am 250 running stock suspension and have had no problems on the road at 8/10s pace.

I am planning to get my M900ie (with RR exhaust, BMC filter, PCII and open air box) dyno'd and custom mapped. I can not find anyone with a map for this setup.

This exhaust also makes your rear wheel/tire look fatter.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
I have a pic in the member's bike gallery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts