Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if everybody has been good to their child (or children). What has everybody got for their duc this Xmas?

I got my baby a pitbull rear stand, won't be here till after Xmas though :-/.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I am good to my Monster all year long ;)

G

·
I am a bad parent. I locked it up in a little room. It does not even have a window. And when I am in a good mood I go ride the poor thing around the neighborhood and even beat on it a little. I am a bad parent.....

G

·
I brought mine home from the dealer, made her nice and warm and then started in on the goodies.....Fender kit, carbon tank protector, pitbull stand, SilverStar headlight and I took all those nasty stickers off her.... ;D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Oh, let's see. A new Sargent seat, DP tach kit, quarter fairing, STM breather valve plus K&N filter, MotoWheels clutch slave, Factory Pro jet kit, K&N air filter, Napolean BarEns, an SS red front fender, Arrow cans and next month a new DP bellypan. I've been real good to my baby! ;D

·
Registered
210 Posts
8) LeoVinci exhaust,Rizoma clip ons and sprocket cover,dyno tune and some other odds and ends. I've been better to my Monster than to my wife ;D

·
Registered
477 Posts
Dang Mike your spoiling her rotten!

G

·
Sil High Mounts
Rizoma Clip ons

Had to take my wife to the Spa Palace in Riveria Maya Mexico, she found out how much the mods were and was seriously pissed I was going to spend more on The Duc then her. These Mods are getting expensive in a exponential kind of way. $900 on the Monster, $2000 on the wife. This has got to stop!!!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Morph'
We used to have an ice hockey team in our town, and one end of season 'night with the Eagles' my daughters got in a bidding battle for Ryan Kummu's match jersey. We got it for

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I taught mine how to swim. ;)
Ahh, this does not sound good, sivan, what did you do???

·
Registered
136 Posts
Momma got us a pit-bull rear stand....I can tell by the way it's wrapped. ;) What a wife.....she's a keeper.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
... just bring your ride out to California! you're welcome to join any of our group rides any time!
Thanks! I will be visiting California, but flying, and not enough money to ship the bike. I want to take her out there sometime, maybe this summer

1 - 20 of 29 Posts