Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! I'm new to this forum and enjoying learning more about these bikes...I got back into riding a short time ago and bought the first bike I went to see... A Ducati...Thanks GOD!!!! A sentimrnt felt by many I'm sure!!:) My question is; Does anyone have any experience setting up a monster 600 as a dirt bike???At the moment I'm here in the Philippines and getting around on a Honda 200 dirtbike which has been great for all the different conditions... I've really gotten used to the upright seating and have had loads of fun at low speeds in the back roads and trails... Hence the interest in moding my Monster back home...the rear suspention travel is 5.7 inches which might be enough but the front at only 4.7,, seems pretty hard... Start with changing the front forks??...hahaha! the idea of a twin and more power than what I'm riding now is just intriguing to me,,I'm gonna mess with it!!....a guy's gotta have a project!!... any comments??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Monsterholigan!! The bike your producing looks like a winner and I'm further inspired by it... Up in the mountain here in the Philippines people do things with motorcycles out of necessity...They'll chop and stretch a Honda TMX155 and carry 8 or more people on these bikes in really rough conditions...Amasing!!..Its a business bringing people and their goods from the Mountains into the City...The "Motor" or "HablHabl"(nic named after the space station) is a part of life here...Absoluetly great to see all this inginuity and gives a guy a great perspective on things..I'll sign up on your site and post once in a while to keep in touch.... Rock On!!! : )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts