Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF i recall, someone last year made up a MADDOG identity? Has anyone looked into t-shirts or hats to be printed?

I know a couple close friends who own Design Zoo here in minneapolis and they can print on t-shirts and hats.

Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Merchandise would be cool but we would need to come up with a logo and finalize a name. If we want to move forward on this lets get together on it.

Anyone have any ideas they would like to submit?

G

·
T-shirts or other swag sounds cool. And a logo well, that would take the talents of an artist. I wonder if we might know of any art teachers, hmm....

·
Registered
240 Posts
I don't mind maddog.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah MADDOG is cool but there is already a Mid Atlantic Ducati Owners Group (MADOG) registered through Ducati for the DOC. If we kept it the same there might be little confusion.

We are just trying to think ahead for if we ever do grow into an actual club.

The bulldog could be a cool logo but I would like to to be embroidery friendly, no not for my grandmother but because it is easier to get patches and the like done and it lasts longer than screen printing.

I like MADDOG as a name and I am fine with the bulldog mascot if no one else opposes, lets just move ahead.

TCMHA (Twin Cities Monster Hooligan Association) would also be cool and jive a little more with how this board is set up. DMLers know the hooligan thing is a joke but I don't want to give the impression that we are a bunch of squidly law breakers.

Some thought should be put into this group.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with mostergirl. Something that can be embroidered. If we do change the name I'd suggest on keeping it simple. Nothing to intricate so it's hard to apply to other media down the road if it gets to that point.

I'm sure i'll be doodling on some napkins with ideas.

Again, DesignZoo does any printing you want. I know it seems like i'm putting in a plug for 'em, but they are really cool guys and it's just the 2 of them. check out www.designzoo.com. They have a section on printing for shirts, hats, etc.

Plus, I know they would give us a pretty good deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts