Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've recently bought a 2014 Monster 1200s and decided to order a MIVV MK3 Carbon Exhaust. Has anyone had experience with these? I'm curious to learn how it sounds vs stock. As our Australian currency has nose dived under COVID19, I don't have the budget for a more upmarket slip-on aka Termignoni, SC Project, Competition Werkes. The website says only +.90 HP but no dB Test results.There is Dyno footage which shows little change from stock. I'd like to find out a benchmark against a Termignoni minus baffles. eg- 60% of the the volume etc.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I can comment on the quality as I have a MIVV GP Titanium slip on with Holeshot header on my Yamaha and it’s good stuff. Comes w/removable baffle to up ante on the sound if you like. Fit and finish is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I notice you have an ST2 in your Garage. My neighbor has one and he has been helping me a lot lately and I'm looking to change my rear tire to a Metzeler to match the front. I have a Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 Tire in really good condition I want to give him as good will. The factory fitment of the ST2 looks like 180/55 17 and the Tire I would like to give him is 190/55 17. Do you think it will fit? His ST2 always surprises me how it handles..Wow!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am pretty sure for a 190 Tyre you need a 6 inch rim and the STs, like most other Non-Superbike Ducatis, come with a 5.5inch rim.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts