Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My shop here in Florida says that Ducati Performance high pipes will not fit on an 2003 800 Dark. Has anyone installed any kind of high carbon pipes on this model? If so which ones and did you have to modify anything? Thanks for any help on this.

G

·
Re: Has anyone put high carbon pipes on a 03 800 d

If you would like to try the Sil Motor high pipes, I can send some out. I'll take them back if they don't fit.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Hey Moto, Thanks for the offer. I think I'll wait until I here what others have to say. I hear they are great pipes.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks Lee. Did you buy them from the company that the link you sent is to?

G

·

what fuel/air mods have been done to accomodate the pipes? i am still waiting for my power commander. i want to install arrow low pipes to my ride. '03 800sie.

·
Registered
136 Posts

No Mike........I had my mechanic order them from his supplier, but for the same price. That way he gets a little kick back and it cost me just $70 bucks to have them installed (1 hour labor). I was quoted $865 on DP high mounts from local dealer and $1150 on Termi Low mounts (not installed). The Arrows, $810 installed........better deal for me.

Lee

PS Isn't the 800 the best? Man, I love this bike.

G

·

My shop here in Florida says that Ducati Performance high pipes will not fit on an 2003 800 Dark. Has anyone installed any kind of high carbon pipes on this model? If so which ones and did you have to modify anything? Thanks for any help on this.

Tell them they're on crack! Some people think if an aftermarket product doesn't climb out of the box and install itself, it must not fit. Take Moto up on his offer...He's prob the best resource on this site.(Moto...How about a free T shirt? I'm a freebie whore!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts