Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
I think the listing is for the seat cowl only. If so, $169 is about right for an aftermarket seat cowl.

That being said, I have no idea why the windshield is pictured too.

For the record, it's not hard to beat Ducati's prices elsewhere on the internet. I was at a Ducati dealership yesterday and they had front turn signals that were only mild-ly cool for $169. Brake light cover (plastic) for $89

-Jonny

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
I would say that price is for the cover only also. That said, I looked around on their site a little and their prices seem pretty high to me. My local shop (not an authorised dealer) sells rear sprockets for $45, cheapest they have is $94. When I dropped my 900 in the yard, he got me a turn signal and a front brake lever for $30 total. Don't know how much internet business he does or wants to do, but he does have a website. http://www.melillimoto.com/home.htm

Also a one man shop.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jonnymorrow said:
I think the listing is for the seat cowl only. If so, $169 is about right for an aftermarket seat cowl.

That being said, I have no idea why the windshield is pictured too.

For the record, it's not hard to beat Ducati's prices elsewhere on the internet. I was at a Ducati dealership yesterday and they had front turn signals that were only mild-ly cool for $169. Brake light cover (plastic) for $89

-Jonny
Yeah it looks like it is the seat cowl only, but even at that the price is the lowest I have found. I am searching all over and not really finding anything, maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts