Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a daytrip to Luckenbach on Saturday 10/21? I'm new to the board and the Monster world. Bought the first street bike I've owned in over 15 years a few months ago, so I don't know many other riders. The European bike thing sounds like a fun trip.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I am new to this group too, probably heading to Luchenbach early sat. morning for the day...probably a mixed bunch that I ride with alot...some triumphs, beamers, & a honda 600rr...I will be on my m800.I will keep you posted if you like & you are welcome to join us.-Anthony-

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
If the weather holds for this coming weekend, I probably will ride into Austin on friday and head out from there on saturday, gotta keep an eye out on the weather though - got hit in the face this morning :-\

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now, the forecast is 20% chance of rain with a high of 81. Of course, with Central Texas weather, that could change quickly. Probably won't have an accurate forecast until later in the week.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm pre-registered and was hoping to get there Friday but now Friday Night Lights has its fangs in me. They want me thru Sat but I told em no on the Saturday so I plan to leave out of Austin Sat morning. We're not taking the Ducs, Bek'll be on the SR and I'll be on my Supermoto, but we are camping. Anyone wanna ride with us call me

512 203 0533.

·
Registered
356 Posts
WOW made plans to go to Fredricksburg for some R&R and found out about this. ;) We are going to trailer a honda and my monster down there. Then cruise down sat.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
tonedoctor said:
Right now, the forecast is 20% chance of rain with a high of 81. Of course, with Central Texas weather, that could change quickly. Probably won't have an accurate forecast until later in the week.
weather's looking pretty darn good, guess I'll make a decision based on the forecast on thursday, would be good to see folks again and meet some new ones at that [thumbsup]

if this happens, i'll probably try to hook up with crow and bek in the morning and then make my way back into austin at some point later saturday

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Looks like i'm out on this one folks :-\

gonna be a wrenching weekend to take care of a bunch of backlogged stuff for the car and bike, want to be in tip top condition before doing anything long-term...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I cant make it this weekend. Too much to get done around the house now that it is finally nice outside.
Have fun and take some pics.
JD- We will hook up soon. Gotta get one more ride in with you and the Mrs.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I just realized another benefit of staying in town this weekend, wings over houston air show this weekend and my company is literally across the street from Ellington [thumbsup]

free air show and restrooms! haha, awesome [clap]

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
A couple of riders will be leaving out from 1131 hollow creek dr. right above barton springs @ 9a sat., any of you folks that want to ride w/us are welcome, just show up & we'll hit it! with probably a stop for coffee on the way out of Austin.-Scooterbat-

·
Registered
433 Posts
Well...we may ride over. For those of you that I haven't met, stop me and say hi. I'm ~6.1" and will be in black Vanson leathers. Mrs TripleDuck is 5'2" and will have a pink/white ICON jacktet and black leather pants. This may be it for us as I suspect mama's bike will sell before the weekend's out. :'(

·
Registered
356 Posts
I was in Fredricksburg and seen a yellow 999 a monster and I believe another monster. I was turning left and didnt get to see the bike much. I was on a Yellow/Black monster folloed by a Jap cruiser. Was that you guy in front of me?

·
Registered
752 Posts
TripleDuck said:
Well...we may ride over. For those of you that I haven't met, stop me and say hi. I'm ~6.1" and will be in black Vanson leathers. Mrs TripleDuck is 5'2" and will have a pink/white ICON jacktet and black leather pants. This may be it for us as I suspect mama's bike will sell before the weekend's out. :'(
Sold my bike on Friday, so I guess that means I'm out too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts