Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife and I head up to S.F. to hang out, do a little window shopping and find a nice place to eat for Valentine's Day. Suddenly, she's driving the car in front of Munroe Motors and lets me out with this: "It's Valentine's Day. I want you to buy a set of high-mount pipes for yourself." My mouth drops open, but I take her up on her generous offer and purchase a set of Remus titaniums. Nice wife, huh?

Now that I've bought them (they're being installed Monday), can anyone out there tell me about Remus pipes? How do you like them, what's the sound like? Is there a noticeable difference in horsepower? I don't want to hear anything bad, so keep the comment positive. And thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I put a set of Remus Ti on my 996 and love them, beautiful craftsmanship and the sound is great, you won't be dissapointed.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Bad mistake they are the worst pipes ever made . they will totally frustate you! suggest you send them to me to eliminate all the unpleasantness 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I have Remus carbon high mounts. They sound great. I'm wishing I went with titanium though, I'm a bit tired of CF...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts