Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe wonderful 2007. Ride safe and I look forward to some great rides this year.
[clap]

Jen

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Hey Jen and All!
I like to add my wishes for a great New Year as well!
My son called me after midnight and wanted to know what I resolved to do this year... I told him"Ride More"...
I need to quit smoking, especially with the new tax increase, but, we'll see...

...and Jen, where ya bin hidin?

Rick

D

·
0 Posts
Happy monster year indeed....my monster just got outta the shop this past saturday...I've been out and about Waco on it ever since. God bless America, Italy, and my monster. I have yet to think of a name for it though. Sorry I'm rambling...I'm just super freakin stoked that I have it now and am riding. Happy new year everyone.

Joseph

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
ducatiflyboy said:
Happy monster year indeed....my monster just got outta the shop this past saturday...I've been out and about Waco on it ever since. God bless America, Italy, and my monster. I have yet to think of a name for it though. Sorry I'm rambling...I'm just super freakin stoked that I have it now and am riding. Happy new year everyone.

Joseph
Hey Joseph,
Capital "M" in Monster... K'? Watch it Buddy! (Hey, I'm just a peon with a single star, whada I know?... ::)) Seriously, Happy New Year to you Man... at 50 mph trin' to light that cig!

... and I'm JUST WAITIN for N2F to bark at me for sayin' that smart $ss remark ;D !

and speakin 'bout N2F!
ANDRE!!!!
ya ever get the pic's of Lisa's or Swanny's bikes done?
Man, I can not wait to see what rabbit in the hat you pull out this time!

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
ooopps...
I must be special..
I have two stars now!
Happy New Year again!
Rick

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Yep, Happy (belated) New Year to all DMLer's out there, near and far 8) Hope everyone has a spectacular 2007!

Now, as for you, Ducandcover, Andre will be shooting here on Thursday and the only thing that worries me is that he doesn't like to use "Soft" filters... He and his rabbit in the hat have certainly got their work cut out for them... Maybe he's got a Calilfornia Tan filter?

And a Great Big Headlights fliter too...

(I'm sorry; that was too coarse... Even for me... >:D )

Carry on.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
You guys are kinda starting off the New Year a little cranky and nasty aren't ya?? What's sad is I've got a nuclear headache and feel like s**t and I didn't even party or drink last night!!! I think one of our friends runny nose kids has given me the grunge! Maybe my home brew jalapeno black eye peas bubbling on the stove will drive out the demons making me feel this way. Was hoping for a New Year spin today that I didn't get to do yesterday. We'll see if the black eyes work their magic. I'm sure I'll be hitting on all cylinders for lunch on Friday... or Thursday, if anyone's interested.

Here's to a great 2007!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
"Home brew jalapeno black eyed peas"? Dang, that does sound good...

You know what might be kinda fun in the spring is to have a BBQ cook-out kinda thing over at our place. Maybe we could convince you to bring some of your black eyed peas?

I mean any excuse to ride motorbikes then sit around and eat [laugh]

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, great replies! I haven't been hiding, honest ::) I am a retail manager for an amazing company at NorthPark Mall and this season has been insane. It should chill out till Valentine day so I look forward to riding more. I also have lots of animals so I stay busy. I used to be able to ride every weekend when my 2 kids went to their dads but, he's uuhh, traveling(that's what he calls it) so they are with me 24-7. They are getting to an age that they can spend time alone so I will be joining in a bit more each year as they get more independent. Monday is a great day for me to ride but, not too convienent for every one else. i really miss all the trips to AR and just hanging with everyone. I look forward to to riding with everyone this year and can't wait to visit. I have really enjoyed all the get togethers at DFW AMS. Until then, take care and ride safe.

Jen

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Jen, look forward to meeting you soon at a lunch/ride thing. If you work at NorthPark you're a brave woman! Glad you survived the jackhammer assault known as Christmas shopping! I live right by E. Lovers Lane and Skillman/Abrams so I drive by N'Park all the time, even worked up the courage to go shopping there a couple of times at Xmas... the parking and traffic were (in my opinion) the all time worst! It was like they were giving away free money in the mall! Hope you did well business wise and I'm glad it's over for you. Hope you can make lunch this Friday... if it happens. Don't know where you live but if the weather is nice on a Monday and you're up for a ride post something and we'll all see if we can get you out on 2 wheels. My schedule is always flexible, even more so when it's warm and sunny!

Take care,

Brian

·
Registered
119 Posts
Happy New Year to one and all !!! :) :) :)

This year i am looking to have regular sunday morning Dallas breakfast and brunch meets at various places around town. So keep an eye out for postings about this and other Ducati meet ups.

It would be nice to hang out and yak and let all the Dallas folk see what a cool bunch we are to hang out with.

Trying to arrange something this Sunday aroung 10am in town !!!

cheers Peter [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright! I can do the Sunday thing. i will prolly never get to join ya'll for Fri lunch. I am a manager and taking off Fri is a big no, no. You are so right. We were sooo slammed all of X-mas and a week after. I kept telling my self it is only once a yr to get thru it. Drop by and visit me some time. I manage the most amazing shop called Teavana. I am there Tues.- Sat. until 3:30. You will love the experience.

Talk to you soon,

Jen

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Jen,
I dont think that we have met, but i also am always off on mondays so coffee bar cruising is always an option.

Cheers Peter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts