Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going as what?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,761 Posts
dude, you gotta do more than just put on a hat and a sweater. i can still recognize you.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
derby said:
dude, you gotta do more than just put on a hat and a sweater. i can still recognize you.
But its such a nice hat [laugh]

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Razzo,

Where's your outfit? I'm stuck in the house handin' goodies out to the minions so I don't get the trick. [thumbsup]

The little kids are fun but after 13 or so it's a little much.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
:mad: The little pricks don't come to Bad Dog's House......they know better ! :mad:

[laugh]

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Bad Dog said:
:mad: The little pricks don't come to Bad Dog's House......they know better ! :mad:

[laugh]
If I were a youngster, and BD was in my hood...man, it'd be fire extinguishers, eggs, shaving cream, and TP all around!!! >:D Those were the days...suburban gang warefare... [laugh]

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Flaming bag o' POO!

-Dan

P.S. My costume was a motorcycle rider ::)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
joekarati said:
If I were a youngster, and BD was in my hood...man, it'd be fire extinguishers, eggs, shaving cream, and TP all around!!! >:D Those were the days...suburban gang warefare... [laugh]
...ahh, the fond memories of fire extinguishers....

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nair eggs, chasing small children, being chased by bigger children, dye in the squirt gun, mailbox baseball, pumpkin windshield bombs, candy theft, unicef theft, razor blades in apples, nearly getting killed crossing the street because of no peripheral vision thanks to the store-bought costumes...ahh the days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts