Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
thanks Ron I will, Michelle gave me my present last night. it is a tent for my duc for the garage. its cool it fits side to in the garage, and it folds flat to put it in and covers it up nicely and snaps shut. I am so happy she bought it. And then I work till 6 tonight and go to her house and we are going away for the weekend and comming back sunday night. I think we will have a good weekend ;) thanks again Ron

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'd sing, but I doubt anyone would want to hear that. So I'll just say Happy Birthday Mark. But if I was to sing, I would definately have to add...

"...You look like a monkey, and you smell--like---one---too!"

Ha chacha-cha!!

V

·
0 Posts
happy bday mark!

so this tent have enuf room for ur sleeping bag so u can sleep next to ur baby? ;D :p

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so your monster has a home now? that's pretty awesome, right now i use whatever shop rags are sitting around my garage at the time :p

ha, now check it... since jason's got his gloves, he has NO problem riding in 50 degree weather! ;D

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday Mark! ;D
Have fun this weekend and practice, don't make any babies! (Might take away from riding time!)
Stay cool brother.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Thanks everyone I will have a great weekend and Ihope you get a 60degree day for a ride!!

Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts