Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
you got any takers on that Kevin? I need some for storing my bike this winter. what a crappy thought.... the forecast up North is calling for snow showers tomorrow already!

·
Registered
240 Posts
So who did I see on their Red Monster this morning in downtown?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What else are you getting rid of in the moving sale?
some really groovy furniture...Ligne Roset chair, Maybe the Herman Miller chairs, Stainless oak table....Voge couch.....Room and Board glass top desks.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've got 2 monster fenders - one red one yellow - both the 'older' style (different mount than on my ol 02 m900). I also have 1 complete airbox, 1 seat and 1 flywheel. I have not taken the seat out of the box yet - bought it off of ebay -I planned to chop it up. The flywheel is unmolested - send it off to BCM, have them lighten it and you can keep yours if you dont like it. The fenders look to be in good shape.

All of these items are stock. If any of you want anything, let me know. Otherwise it's off to ebay they go!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
some really groovy furniture...Ligne Roset chair, Maybe the Herman Miller chairs, Stainless oak table....Voge couch.....Room and Board glass top desks.....
how about that green chair? Angela really liked that....

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
and how much?
how much what? :-/
wood can a woodchuck chuck?
does my cock and balls weigh? :eek:
rohypnol does it take to render a 120 lb woman unconcious? ;)

you gotta be more specific grass hopper....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts