Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've gotta check this thing more often...

Will,
Weather is getting better...we need to plan another trip through the twisties in your area. I'm usually game for any weekend. Do you still have my number??

Any other Hamptom Roads riders out there??? Spring is coming....let's have a big ride for one weekend!!

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Dhillr said:
I've gotta check this thing more often...

Will,
Weather is getting better...we need to plan another trip through the twisties in your area. I'm usually game for any weekend. Do you still have my number??

Any other Hamptom Roads riders out there??? Spring is coming....let's have a big ride for one weekend!!
Yeah i still have your #. I've been sick for the past week so i havnt checked this thread. Whenever you want to ride is cool with me. Oh yeah i got my balls up and cored my cans! The old s4 sounds like a ducati now. I love it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
So, are Willgomer and Dhillr the only two other HRDucs on here, besides myself?

On April 12, me and a few other Duc owners from work are going to an MV Augusta test ride thing in Williamsburg. Plan is to meet in Yorktown (probably around the pub) and take the Colonial Parkway up to the place. Anyone else interested? Should be an '07 S2R 1K, '06 S2R 1K, '07 695, and a '99 996.

http://steelhorseclassics.com/news.asp

Anyone else interested?

I'm also going to Tail of the Dragon around May 15 to May 18. Should be a lot more fun than last time.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Well, the only cool ones! I want to go Saturday. Hope it is not still raining. What time are you meeting and how do I get there? I'll invite my dad, he has an Aprilia Falco.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Everyone! I know this post hasn't been active in a while, but I am a new Duc Monster owner and am looking for others to ride with. Anyone?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I heard that. I'm still riding though! I enjoy seeing all my buddies with Harley's who talk **** to me for having a "girl bike" shut their mouths when they watch me roll up to work on a 20 degree day. Plus the 1100 basically has a built in heated seat. I just hug the engine block when I'm at a stop light.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts