Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been spotting a number of Ducatis going down the road lately, and usually it's when I'm in my work van, going the other way.
Let's hear from all the DML'ers in the Hampton roads/Seven cities area.

I'm jeff, live in Norfolk, in Ingleside, and ride a stock '02 Monster 620 dark.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's someone in my neighborhood with either an M620, or M695 with the black body and red frame, and I only ever see them when I'm coming home, and they're headed out. It's frustrating!
Jeff

·
Registered
9 Posts
RE:

Whats up, guys. My name is Bill, I am in Norfolk and I have an 05 S2R Dark as well as a Buell Lightning. I have seen someone on a Monster in my area a few times, both times turning off Chesapeake Blvd onto Cromwell. Do any of you get out to ride often?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hampton Roads Ducatis

Anyone dropping in here
looking for someone in Hampton Roads to ride with,
Please email me at [email protected]
for updates on the other Ducs in the area.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Monster in Hampton Roads

I just moved to the area. I live in Newport News and have a 99 Monster 900. I'd love for some suggestions for riding. I came here from Kansas and would love some twisties! If anyone would like to meet up on a weekend, let me know. Stacy

·
Registered
15 Posts
I probably should have introduced myself earlier. I'm Jeff, I live in the VA Beach area and have a red 07 S2R1000.

I've been trying to ride as much as is practical, but I seem to be out of town when the weather is nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hampton Roads Baby!

My name is Leta, from the Chesapeake area. Just bought my first bike and she's a Monster 696+ Pearl White.

Friend of mine Misty (from Chesapeake), just bought her first as well and her's is a Monster 696+ Dark.

We're both looking to get out and do some riding once we get our class done with.

Happy Trails everyone!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Chesapeake. '08 Monster 695, red. Don't really see too many Ducatis in this area.

We're getting into the really nice, cool, riding weather. Anyone feel free to hit me up if you want to go riding.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Lookin for riders

Hey, don't know if anybody is active on this thread anymore, but I'd love to ride with another Monster. I have a 2012 1100 evo and I live in Norfolk. I'm down to ride wherever.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Hell yeah! Let me know when you want to ride. I'm usually skydiving on the weekend, but I'm down to take a day off to ride, or pretty much any time during the week. Hey, have you put a power commander on your Duc yet? Man, it's like night and day... SOOOO much smoother.

·
Registered
21 Posts
No, Only thing done so far is termi exhaust with DP ecu and air filter,14 tooth front sprocket,fender elim,and CRG aero mirrors.Runs ok ,still does like low rpms,driving through towns at 25 mph

·
Banned
5 Posts
Hey there, I'm Ryan from the Newtown area and i've got an '11 796. Ive tried the 757 sport bikes as well as hrsportbikes.com. Both groups are decent to ride with and through them have seen a lot of great roads going down into the pungo/blackwater area.

I'm curious to find out whats north of hampton and williamsburg...there's got to be something up there.

if you check out hrsportbikes, there are two other duc owners that i know of...one has a red 620 and the other a new 848EVO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts