Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I figure it's supposed to be really nice on tuesday and being Halloween and all I figure there should be some monsters running around right??? I'm in centeral jersey but would be willing to travel to meet up with some people. I have off the entire day so anytime is good for me! Anyone interested?? [thumbsup]

-Brian

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I have some meetings on tuesday but if I get out early I would liketo join, I am in New Hope area

/H

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I'm off if I don't get forced, I just need to throw my front end together, I should be down though. What's the plan?

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a plan... yeah, that would be a good idea. I hadn't thought that far ahead! I was just posing the option. I'll think about it and get back to ya! If anyone has a favorite meeting place throw it out there!

·
Registered
181 Posts
This could prove to be difficult. Poolshark your 60 miles north of me, 90 miles north of Justin and I'm guessing about 40 miles east of Theelmgren, who is about 50 miles north west of me.

New Hope area. Definitely has the best roads out of the four of us.

Just as a note of interest. Spell check suggests I change Theelmgren to Oleomargarine. [laugh]

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mdriver said:
This could prove to be difficult. Poolshark your 60 miles north of me, 90 miles north of Justin and I'm guessing about 40 miles east of Theelmgren, who is about 50 miles north west of me.

New Hope area. Definitely has the best roads out of the four of us.

Just as a note of interest. Spell check suggests I change Theelmgren to Oleomargarine. [laugh]
yeah, i've noticed that, thanks google local. I did find a nice route near me so maybe I'll just do it alone. It was a good idea in theory... Sorry I live so f-ing far away

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Mdriver said:
time to change name maybe [cheeky]

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Yeah, youre about 20 mins above me as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts