Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone going tonight/tomorrow? Me and the old lady are thinking Ground Zero tonight. I guess she knows of a party tomorrow night- of course I dont know where though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Got about 3 party's going tonight and a full vinyl costume. Think that all are outside, so I'm going to freeze my pretty lil' a$$ off!! :p

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Well if you're in vinyl you've got to come down to Ground. Just let me know who you are and I'll comp. you in. Sometimes being head of security has it's privileges. What are you dressing up as? I'm coming as myself......

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just going to put cat ears on... nothing to exotic, but going to buy my nice spikey collar right after work... I get done in 55 min!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Can you think of anything else I should add?? :-/

·
Registered
418 Posts
Already got the high thigh boots... I thought about a whip, but do cats really carry whips around, or only the bad ones like me?? [smiley=evil.gif]

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Already got the high thigh boots... I thought about a whip, but do cats really carry whips around, or only the bad ones like me??

·
Registered
418 Posts
I guess the whip wouldn't be to bad of a touch it I was going like Cat Woman. Maybe I will just for the naughty effect that I'm going for!!

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
So how'd it go Diva? What did you end up with?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Had the thighhigh boots, the spike collar, no bull whip though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts