Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing some winter mods and selling some parts from my previous set-up. Prices do not include shipping, contact me for more pics/info. You can reach me directly at [email protected]. Also note, if you are in the nyc area, and want to avoid shipping charges, parts are available for pickup.

* List update, and pics removed of sold items. Below are the items still available

Halcyon Barend mirrors 85 polished stainless/chrome superb quality british parthttp://www.britishcycles.com/item.htm?PRID=299159

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Seat Cowl, Tank Bra, Bellypan, Mirrors etc

Thanks, yeah, the bag took about 2 months to arrive. When I finally got it, I decided to go for the no-bra look ::)

·
Registered
286 Posts

sold - email sent

2. Bagster Tank Bra 100 (nicely broken in as you can see in pics, also used only for a few months)
3. Bagster Tank Bag 95(practically new, forgot the exact name of it, but cost130 +ship, it was ordered seperate and is perfect for the city and does not conceal view of
7. Rizoma Gold Bar-end/sliders 30 (mint. I think I used them for a week before I installed bar-end mirrors)http://www.pjsparts.com/catalog/pro...d=178&osCsid=21a9a198bd3fcb518e0f11ef9883de66

i want the all, how much for the set and shipping to san francisco, ca

·
Registered
20 Posts

I sent a email and a pm at 3:30pm yesterday, did you get? I was really intrested in your bra and bag setup

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

a14victory said:
I sent a email and a pm at 3:30pm yesterday, did you get? I was really intrested in your bra and bag setup
PM sent to clarify everything.

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

ducati culture said:
If that bagster is not sold I will take it.. so i will get in line
ok, just so you know, the order for the bagster set is

a14victory
goldenchild
ducaticulture

I'll keep you posted

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.