Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
2 cautions:

1. wiring and sockets must be able to handle the increased amperage. stock wiring is not!

2. 100/80 w bulbs have a short lifespan

S

·
0 Posts
Headlights with the entire glass bulb tinted blue generally just plain suck. Consider purchasing bulbs with clear glass.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, in retrospect, this was a dumb idea. I really have no intention of replacing the bulbs that come with the duals.

S

·
0 Posts
APC has a set of H4 Hyperwhite 55/60 (4100K degrees)
that are as good a the HID's on my bimmer.
When looking at then they have that whitish blue tint.

Cost for the pair was $22.00
Found them at my local rice rocket car parts place.

M

·
0 Posts
APC has a set of H4 Hyperwhite 55/60 (4100K degrees) that are as good a the HID's on my bimmer.
except they'll burn out every two to three months... filament is pretty minimal, poorly constructed, and just a cheap product.

M

·
0 Posts
anything to keep someone else having to go through the hassle i went through... three bulbs replaced before the manager of the parts store said they wouldn't replace them anymore... he said he didn't care how many receipts i brought in. it got so bad that i just carried the stockers around with me in the glove compartment. that was before apc started getting their own isle, if i'd known the type of other products they sold i would have steered cleared of them from day one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts