Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I was thinking some type of DRIowa late fall/early winter get together may be in order. We have kind of slacked off on the club thing but it is my intention to get us remotivated.

So what say you to maybe dinner and drinks at Hessen Haus or the Royal Mile in Des moines? Or perhaps a trip to IA City for similar antics...?

Ryan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorry, not really interested in the Icity thing. Not until the weather gets nice again. Don't want to freeze my *%$&^ off!!!! and a road trip in the Jeep doesn't sound like much fun. Good luck with the group thing though. If you decide to make a trip to DM area I'd be happy to meet up for a beer though. Thanks for the invitation.

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the Des Moines area. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in just getting together as a club thing. Maybe make it a monthly affair...

Tis why I said a trip to IA City hehe. Just acknowledging that there are a few members out that way.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If it is in DM and free you can count me in. I still drive my bike days above 40 degrees but a longer road trip would be a little chilly for me.. I'ld most likely pass. Can't wait much longer for this might be ice on the roads soon! :'(
-Dan

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well not sure if either does but I am sure we can find you a satisfactory substitute at either place. They both have great selections both on tap and in bottles...

And after spending an evening partying with the Rocky Mountain Monster Hooligan Association out here in CO, I have decided I really want us to have a similarly fun group to hang out with. Yup....still having naughty thoughts about MotoMojo being wrappd around me in front of Pearl Street last night...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts