Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I would like to start a ride contact list of all the Ducati Monster owners in the GTA and west surrounding areas . Would be nice to be able to rally up a group with a quick phone call or text!

Please pm me your Name, Number and your ride.

Hope to hear from you all!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey Baldylocks. We have a small group of Ducati riders(not just monsters) who meet up on Thursdays for a ride. In our group of regulars there are 2 1100s, an 1100 evo, 750cc, S4r 1000 and a few more. Here is the info. Fell free to join next season.

The turnout is usually somewhere between 3 - 7 ducati's that ride down together to the Lakeshore and Leslie bike meet. Hopefully for 2013 we can get more involved. If you have not been down to this meet it is a gathering of motorcycles of all kinds in a Price Chopper/Tim's/Wendys parking lot. Stay tuned next year 2013 as I plan on doing one (DER) Ducati Evening Ride per month down to the L and L meet. It will probably be on the first Thursday of each month. That way hopefully there will be more duc's involved as people have something to look forward too. If there is more interest and the weather permits I will do more rides on other Thursdays.

We are meeting at a new location the Esso/On The Run/ Tim Horton’s at the south east corner of Lawrence Ave East and Railside Road at 9pm. It's the first intersection east of the Don Valley Pkwy on Lawrence Ave East. It’s only a 15km direct route down from there. We will stay as a group. Were not ramping so do the (clover leaf) on your own time before you attend. I usually do a list for people to sign up and when the last person who signed up arrives we depart.

This list and more info on the meet can be found at:
gtamotorcycle.com under Rides/Hookups, Weekly and/or Regional Rides

If you think the streets are your personal racetrack don't attend.
If you don't understand how to ride in a group then don't attend.
If you want to test the limits of your bike then don't attend.

Remember DUCATI only.

I know it's not a long ride, its late and dark out by then, the parking at L and L sucks and L and L is not for everyone. But its the only group of Desmo's in the GTA that I can find. We managed to meet lots of ducati owner's and now have 25 or so on list for (DDR) Ducati Day Rides. We have had anywhere from 10 to 30+ Duc's on a day ride departing from the GTA area.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the information! I definitely would like to ride with your group sometime.

I still would like to give a shout out to all Ducati riders who live out in the west end.....ie Milton, Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just new to the Monster team.. I live in Kitchener and work in Hamilton.
Once the weather clears up would be interested in joining your mini gang of
monsters.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm in Kitchener too, the lakeshore is a bit far for me due to my job/hours but westward I could be up for some rides.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys... Pm me your info and rides.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice to see this thread getting some interest. The more groups we have the better. My ride might be out of your area for a week day but we do some nice weekend day rides up to the Muskoka/Algonquin area's. Looking forward to the spring.

·
Registered
38 Posts
We plan on doing the first ride of the year this Thursday the 2nd of May as the weather looks good. 20 degrees and full sun during the day with a low of 11 at night. All the info is in the 2nd post.

Post your bike make/model if you would like me to add you to the list.

We had 10 ducati's attend.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I plan on doing another ride this Thursday the 16th of May as the weather looks good. As usual I will make a list and add names/bikes to it if attending.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am doing a ride this thursday june 2oth. This week we will NOT be going down to L and L. I am going to try something new. We are going to the bike/car meet called Ertera. Its at the California Sandwiches parking lot at 150 Windflower Gate (hwy 400 and hwy 7), Woodbridge, ON. L4L 9K8
Time: 9:30-midnight

PM me for info if interested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
DUCATI DAY RIDE #2 Sat.June 29, 2013

DESTINATION: Buckhorn, to Gooderham to Maynooth, ON. (600+km ride. Would anyone like to assist with planning the route and knows a few gas stops? PM me).

MEETING PLACE: Tim Horton's meet up location at the corner of Winchester & Baldwin in Brooklin (5939 Baldwin Street South, North Whitby).
http://goo.gl/maps/Q16y

MEET TIME & DEPARTURE: 8:00am meet & depart NO later than 9:00am sharp! gives you last minute stragglers a chance to get in and time to discuss the route, as well as getting to cover lots of km's of roads without much traffic. so be gassed up, bladders empty and ready to go!!! and don't forget your EAR PLUGS!

SKILL LEVEL: ONLY DUCATI MODELS ARE WELCOME PLEASE. I DO RESPECT THE SAFETY AND WELL BEING OF OTHER RIDERS, so please no stunting and no nonsense! I dont want to see anyone hurt or have an uneventful moment. Moderate pace and ride at your own skill level. Occasional fuel stops when needed and a mid day lunch break.

* If this ends up being a big turn out (20 plus riders), I'm forced to split the group into riders of 10 ~ 15 bikes per group. Makes it more manageable. I would also request for any volunteers that would like to be a LEAD rider and SWEEP per group. GPS IS A BONUS! (

PM me if you would like to be added to our Ducati riders group email list.

GROUP 1

1. sammy (M750)
2. acto (M1100s)
3. ignited (M1100 evo) *sweep*
4. donzo (S2R 800)
5. multiduc_dan (Multi 1200s) *lead or sweep w/GPS*
6. lennay1031 (M696)
7. Diego (848 SF)
8. Nicholas (Panigale S or Multi 1200s)
9. IL MOSTRO (1098 SF)
10. Flash (Multi 1100)
11. cheekeebandito (S4R)
12. piskapo (Panigale S)
13. sonyminidiscman (848 evo)
14. sajjadhuq (M696)

·
Registered
38 Posts
THIS WEEK JULY 11th there will be a ride. We are going to Ertefa bike/car meet at the California Sandwiches parking lot at 150 Windflower Gate (hwy 400 and hwy 7), Woodbridge. Departing at 9pm from usual location.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My short ducati meet/ride will be on tonight July the 25th going to L and L.

We depart 920pm so if your late you missed it.

2 weeks ago we had 9 ducatis show up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a monster 2 months ago. I'd like to meet up with you guys but I'm going to Montreal today. If weather is good next Thursday I'm in for sure.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My short Duacti meet/ride will be on tomorrow Thursday August 8th. Were departing at 9pm sharp as it gets dark sooner. If your late you missed it. The meet spot and info is in the 2nd post.

I wont be advertising my rides anymore. Pm me if you want onto the GTA ducati email list.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts