seems like we're all gonna be riding this wknd cuz of the nice weather hopefully.
thought i give some rules that have been established in other moto groups ive ridden in. we can pick/choose the ones we like or dont like.
- ride in staggered formation
- formation should be kept as much as possible to prevent being split up by cars
- turns should be executed in a single file
- passing someone in the same lane should be avoided unless the rider signals the rear rider to pass
- if u feel the rider behind u is tailing to close, either signal them to back off or to pass u
i know some of these rules seem kinda anal, but its to maximize our safety as a group. the more we ride together as a group, the more we'll be comfortable/familiar w/ each other's riding style so the it will already be 2nd nature to us.
just my 2c