Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
4 Posts
what? are they ***** looking or what?

:)

come on guy's what do ya think? To expensive?

Have you seen these in person or tried them on? They are super-light with what feels like basically no protection. Way too overpriced for what they are. For that money, I'd go with a quality Alpinestars or Dianese jacket and have some protection to go along with it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Crarrs!

I was afraid to touch or try them on after seeing the price tag! :-D

If it stops raining tomorrow I will take a ride over to Scottsdale Duc and take a closer look. I assume it was good stuff. I have a couple of BMW Savannah jackets and they are well worth there money....

Anyone else.

How about this one?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...s=algo=SI&its=I%2BIA&itu=IA%2BUCI&otn=4&ps=42

I think most folks are starting to wear under armor these day's?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plik, That is a nice jacket. Doesn't say Duc on it, but they do sell patches on ebay....

How do you like it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Plik, That is a nice jacket. Doesn't say Duc on it, but they do sell patches on ebay....

How do you like it.
Actually, before the jacket even arrived, I got a Ducati patch (white with red letters) and it'll fit perfectly over the "shift" logo. The only problem is I gotta do something to the patch so it doesn't stand out so much against the faded leather.

Anyway, the jacket fits great. And I was worried about that, ordering it online and all. I mean, I'm a big guy and most motorcycle gear is made for guys who are ankles all the way up.

Now, what's with the sudden interest in jackets? I thought you said you didn't need another leather jacket.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe wash the patch with a little water/peroxide mix to fade it a bit?

my wife had me convinced of that, until I started looking at the Duc jackets... I can't wear a Harley jacket for ever.

I like your Jacket, good price to.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ouch, at my age, it hurts one to even look as such a fine piece of hide.... :eek:

Anyway, I tried on a couple of the Duc jackets today and they don't seem to fit me right. I think they are for the under 25 crowd.... Oh well, I'll check out Leatherup.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, what else are you Monster people wearing?

Plik, thanks for your link.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts