Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have the short indie movie we filmed this summer up on our site TheGoNetwork.net
you can see three members from this forum riding and staring in it. [clap]

The actors did a great job and endured a very hot two long days.

The short was a first effort. I am pretty pleased with it there are some issues (sound) but live and learn. It was a lot of fun!

Perhaps a sequel...

- Rob Longo

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL yes he is a long time friend that finally let us convence himt o buy a bike. He agreed to be in the movie for a small part. Of course he got the lead and he had only been riding for two weeks when we started filming.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow thanks! I appreciate all the kind words. I wanted to make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches the anti-Torque the anti-Biker Boyz short. Just about riding no glam no glitz just why do we ride...

1) To be with friends and how it brings us together
2) To enjoy that Zen like state of mind that man/woman connect to machine puts you in.

Thanks!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Pretty cool vid. Dory you're a star now. [clap] You gots skills!

G

·
Thanks for the comments... I was thinking about quitting my day job as a plumber and pursuing an acting career, but i don't think my skills will pay the bills. :( :(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
moto_bella said:
Thanks for the comments... I was thinking about quitting my day job as a plumber and pursuing an acting career, but i don't think my skills will pay the bills. :( :(
You were great. We might reshoot it this Spring. Meanwhile, I have the DVDs burned, the case arrived today, and now I just need a cover and you should have your copy before XMas or latest New Years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts