Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Phoenix gets unbearable in the summer but there is nothing like a 70 degree spring day in the desert when all of the cacti are blooming! Sucks to be back at work today. :'(

·
Registered
287 Posts
Where was my invite? I want to go too! And yes it sucks to be at work anyday!

Just kidding... Although I would love to go, I spent the weekend mod'ing my bike and spending time w/the wife. But I am looking forward to many rides in the future!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Pato,

When did you go to T.F.? This past weekend?

Hmmm..well it sux to be you guys cuz I have already been out on the bike a few times today. ;) Up by Las Sendas and now out to Power Ranch.

Don't you wish you could be an AZMnstr too! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't send out invites, my friend just got a Triumph and only has a hundred miles under his belt. He didn't want to go and feel the pressure of trying to keep up with a bunch of Ducs. I did see an awesome 998 out there.

AZMnstr, I went out on Sunday after all the winds died down!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Sorry I didn't send out invites, my friend just got a Triumph and only has a hundred miles under his belt.

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Group ride before and after the Museum Exhibit this Friday!! Even if it's not long, it's still cool to hear all out at once!

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Those pics just reminded me of how much I love (and miss) the southwest. Beautiful! Must have been a great ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
287 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts