1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the bike in the first pic is my bike with them installed, it is a 2005 S2R 800.
If you do the tailchop most cans are to long and that looks like sh** on the bike so I shortened the cans for a better look. they sound great and you don´t need a power commander because they are just slip ons.
GPR is an Italian manufacturer and new they are more than 800.00 US-$.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You mean you shortened the mid-pipes, right? not the end-cans.
These pipes should come with mid-pipes coz stock ones won't fit aftermarket pipes. You have the db killers?
Gotta asking coz i need to know whether these pipes are come with full package.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I shortened the cans not the midpipes. the package exist of the cans and the midpipes.
I don´t have db killers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a lil confused here. How is it possible shortening the end-can. Sorry, I'm quite new to riding motor bike so there're plenty of stuff Im unfamiliar with

·
Registered
7 Posts
I see.
One more thing, will this pipes compromise the passenger foot pegs?
In your pictures, you removed your passenger foot pegs.
Me, on the other hand, have a passenger once in a while, so this should be a concern.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Geez Larsson77, so surprised you are selling that bike. And no I'm not stalking you... LOL. Just clicked in to see these cans looked like (haven't seen the GPR's) What an awesome setup. I have to say, although to me the S2R 800 and 1000 are absolutely by far the best looking of the classic monsters, I am not really a fan of the dual cans. I like actually a tail chop and something like the boom tubes to show off the SSSA and wheel... but those cans look really good. The carbon goes really well with the yellow and black. If I end up with an S2R I may end up trying something like the boom tubes with Supertrapp disc only mufflers on the ends.

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Johnny5 I decided to keep the S2R but I have to put the stock exhaust back on because I am moving back to Germany and the German TUV does not accept exhausts louder than 75db.
I like the dual cans because that is the special look of the S2R's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
slip ons

Hey if you still have the exhaust available please let me know. I have a 07, s2r with stock pipes. I dont think I have an O'2 sensor. What will I need to install . can I use the Ducati stock ecu. Or do I need an aftermarket ECU to make it work? Marko...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts